Friday, March 27, 2009

What To Do!?!?

So as it turns out, I guess that I am kind of a big deal in Russia. I mean how else would a "good looking female" from abroad single me out from the millions of other people online?? Come on ladies... Don't you know that I am married!?

This is one of the five VERY similar (some might even say identical) emails that I received this week from females who are supposedly coming to the US from Russia and need a "good man" to spend time with.

I am not exactly sure what the tactic or goal is here. They don't seem to be asking for money or other material goods... yet!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I like your post. Im an attractive male from North Carolina. I will be moving to your country very soon and I need a good man to spend "time" with. Please send me your phone number, my cell phone malfunctioned. Also, respond to me @ freakincage.com. God save the queen.

    Nate

    ReplyDelete