Wednesday, January 14, 2009

$100,000+ Salary to Blog on the Beach

Do you like to blog? Do you like to lay on the beach? Would you like to make a six figure income? If you answered 'Yes' to all of these questions, than this could be the perfect job for you!!... http://www.islandreefjob.com/

I heard about this, this morning on the radio while driving into work (battling the rush-hour traffic). Just to make me feel even better about my hour and a half drive each way... This is unarguably a great PR tactic in not only giving someone a chance at their "dream job" but while doing so, drawing attention to the company's island resort destination from around the world! It definitely did not fall on deaf ears here. I put my coffee back in the cup-holder and said out loud "I could do that!". I am sure they are reaching well into the six figure mark for applicants and I would most likely get lost in the mix (especially with my limited blogging "experience").

The job (if you can really call it that) is based on Hamilton Island which is located just off the the coast of Queensland, Australia. The details of the opportunity sound like paradise... Travel the islands and Great Barrier Reef, lay on the beach, chat with locals and visitors, and blog about it! If you don't mind this type of STRENUOUS activity, then check it out... I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment